What business opportunities are you missing?
Profit Coach On-site Consultation is a fast-track way to enhance your business success by helping you find and grow the profit centers in your company.
You can earn the net income you deserve!
Testimonials from our clients about the best aspects of an On-site visit
"[T]he visit and benefits outweighed the price. Value definitely outweighed the cost."
Carlson's Heating & Air
"Getting [our Coach] here to familiarize himself with our operation and getting a hands on feel for what I need to work on."
Climate Control Heating & Cooling
"...I would highly, highly like to recommend onsite coaching... I wish we could do this every year. I think every company should do it, as new client, it should be worked into the purchase every time. To get a real good feel! We are all for it."
Scott Brothers Heating & Air
How does an On-site Consultation work?
In a nutshell, we help you discover business opportunities to pursue and threats to avoid.
One of our HVAC industry experts will spend 2-3 days with you examining your company and developing strategies to improve your operations and net profit.
Here are some of the areas we will focus on during an on-site consultation:
- Needs Analysis - Perform a business opportunity and needs analysis that highlights opportunities to pursue and distractions to avoid
- Problem Identification - Pinpoint trouble spots and develop solutions
- Personnel Evaluation - Make sure you have the right people on the job (and in the right positions)
- Owner/Manager Job Descriptions - Develop what Owners and Managers should be doing now and what they should be doing in the future as the business grows.
- Forecasting - Create a target for sales revenue. If you don't have a target, you will surely hit it.
- Marketing - Build targeted marketing efforts that achieve your goals
- Financials - Put financial statements in place that can be used as strategic, decision-making tools
- Labor Management - Evaluate job install and labor management techniques, developing processes and procedures as needed
- Service Excellence - Improve service department operations and efficiency. Service should be the top money producer (on a percentage basis) in your company. Is this true for you?
- Facilities - Ensure facility is laid out to maximize production and promote efficiency
How do I sign up?
Call 206.870.1880 to speak with our Sales Director for Dealer Coaching, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.